This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Things We Don't Know in Our Daily Routine

I always wonder what things go on in the world as we go on our merry ways. For example:

*Who is reading our email and listening to our phone conversations
*Who is able to hear me/us through the wall(s)
*Who is watching through the window
*Who is a spy or conducting a spy operation
*Who has been Googling me
*Who is thinking about me at any one moment
*Who hates/likes me
*Who has a crush on you
*Who thinks you're smart/stupid
*Who is planning a terrorist attack (or any other crime) at the moment
*Who is inventing something that will change the world (or end it)
*Who thinks that I am a great/bad person
*Who is carrying a gun/weapon on them
*Who is a murderer/thief/gang member
*Who walking among us has cancer/AIDS or other life-threatening diseases
*Who walking among us has a criminal record
*Who walking among us has had a rough childhood
*Where is lightening striking; where are earthquakes occuring, and tsunamis
*Is radiation impacting us at any moment (from satellites, microwaves, cell phones, etc...)
*Who is having an affair
*Who is willing to cheat on their partner
*Who has a crush on who
*Who is living under a false identity
*Who is a multi-millionaire or even a billionaire; who is poor or struggling to get by
*Who has an ultra-high IQ (or ultra-low IQ)
*Whose parents are famous and powerful
*Who is lying to me
*What video cameras (public or private) are focused on us
*Who is stealing from me
*What does it feel like to be someone else
*Which appliance (auto, fridge, drain, etc...) is about to break
*Who is playing a practical joke for a TV show/Youtube video
*Who works for US or foreign intelligence services
*Who is more powerful or less powerful than we think
*What secrets do people know about us (or think they know about us)
*Who is plotting to kill someone
*Who is depressed, suicidal, on drugs, etc...
*What great accomplishments or talents do people have that we don't know about
*What salary does everyone have (what about savings/retirement)
*Who is envious of me (or feels sorry for me)
*What do old friends think of me
*Who is trying to commit fraud
*Who is researching me or my company
*Who is taking advantage of the system
*Who is a really hard worker; how much work are people really doing at work
*Who is the coolest person on Earth
*Who will change/impact my life (in both a positive and/or negative way)
*Will I retire with enough money
*Will I (or people I know) get an uncurable disease
*Will my family/friends survive me
*What foods/products/chemicals are really good/bad for us
*Is there something that is killing me as we speak (x-rays, etc...?)
*Will I achieve all my goals
*Am I worrying too much; am I too tense
*Why simple things can I do that can greatly benefit my health
*Are most predictions really useless (and are all the jobs that try to predict useless)
*Which videos/cameras/satellites capture my movement every day
*Who notices me every day
*Who think I am smart or stupid
*Who pays who; who is whose client
*Who is manipulating stocks or trading illegally
*Who is being targeted for assassination
*Which countries are secretly testing or building nukes
*What are terrorist groups now planning
*Will we all die from a "black swan" event and not even know it
*Who is gay, bi, transgendered
*Whose family is/was/will be poor or wealthy
*Who collects what (antiques, paintings, etc...)
*Who is the most well-rounded person in the world, well-read, well-traveled, well-fed, intellectual...
*What mistakes do I make every day
*What do people dislike about me
*What clothes/color look best on me
*Will I ever win the big lottery
*Who is writing a secret blog or book or writing under a pen name
*Who has a second or third job
*Who is about to leave their job
*Who is cash poor, house rich, and vice versa
*Who is driving a used car or leased car or company car
*Who do I look most like in the world
*Will the world be better in 20, 30, 40, 50 years
*Will I have a positive impact on the world
*Who really runs the world
*What is the president up to now
*Which way or organizations/corporations really biased; how about people
*Who is Democrat vs. Republican vs. Libertarian vs. etc...
*Who really believes in God vs. science
*Who knows as little as I do about many things
*Who owns what buildings/cars/boats/planes/art work
*What really makes the markets move
*What is the true meaning of life
*How happy (or sad) are other people
*What pain are other people feeling
*What places have people traveled to; have they traveled to the same spots I've been
*Are people's experiences more or less intense than mine (or equal)
*What are people's commutes like every day
*Who telecommutes
*Who is living off government money, or trust funds, or other family money
*Who is a sex addict; he has a sex tape; who has done porn; who is an escort/prostitute
*What business idea is staring us in the face
*Who do we know that is nearbye
*Which products/advice are useless/counterproductive
*Who used to like/love me
*Is recycling really being recycled
*What animals live in our house without us knowing
*How dirty or unsanitary is the stuff around us
*Is the restaurant staff (or medical staff) washing their hands appropriately

No comments: