"There are times in one's life where we either make a frightening change or continue to die a slow death." (Unknown)
"Anyone driving faster than me is reckless, and anyone driving slower than me is an idiot." (George Carlin)
"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality the cost becomes prohibitive." (William F. Buckley)
"If I've learned one thing in the last twenty years, it's that anyone who claims to be making money - isn't, and anyone who claims not be be making money - is. (Paul Young)
"With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress." (Rason K. Jerm)
"Apparently, the UN is a school playground. With nukes." (Unknown)
"No two people in any relationship know what's going on in that relationship." (Unknown)
"Infiltrating the hottest shows is essential to building a client list. You have to be seen at this. If you're not seen, you're forgotten." (Unknown)
"Networking has been incredibly important. You've got to develop it where the players are in your field. There are always meetings and conventions of people withs similar interests. Be there, invited or not." (Unknown)
"It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." (Muhammad Ali)
"It's much better to have your gold in hand than in the heart."
"To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone." (Reba Mcentire)
"If you don't see it, make it." (Unknown)
"I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man." (Diamonds from Seirra Leone - Remix 2005)
"Awkwardness passes, regret doesn't. Cheers." (Unkown)
"I love children and old people. It's everyone in between I can't stand. (Unknown)
"If you wait long enough, something that was once bad for you now is good and vice versa." (Unknown)
"The only intrinsic danger is caring what others think." (Unknown)
"Nobody's palate is more important than your own." (Pierre Rovani)
This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment