This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Most Influential Cities in the World

The November 2011 National Geographic has an article/infograph of "The Most Influential Cities" in the world.  A.T. Kearney launched the Global Cities Index in 2008 and issued an update in 2010.  The rankings are based on political engagement, information exchange, human capital, cultural experience, and business activity  Here is the rank:

1. New York City
2. London
3. Tokyo
4. Paris
5. Hong Kong
6. Chicago
7. Los Angeles
8. Singapore
9. Sydney
10. Seoul
11. Brussels
12. San Francisco
13. Washington, DC
14. Toronto
15. Beijing

http://twitpic.com/7jdcqa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

Thank you!

Here is my web page :: raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would
be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Also visit my web-site goji berry como tomar