This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Opposite Gender Friends

Q: I'm responding to the question in your column of whether men and women in a relationship can have opposite-gender friends. I dearly love my wife and feel truly blessed to have her. We have much in common, spend a lot of time together, but we also have independent interests. I enjoy the company and conversation with women, which my wonderful bride understands. If a relationship is sound, friends of either gender should never be a problem.

A: I agree completely. Opposite-sex friendships are rewarding, but they can also test a relationship that is already insecure.

(From Ask Amy, WPost)

No comments: