This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 Toxic Personalities to Avoid

8 Toxic Personalities to Avoid
by Brett Blumenthal
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/8-toxic-personalities-to-avoid-461078/

1 comment:

chibi said...

I hope I do not fall into any of the eight categories, but who knows how other people perceive me……These examples might be extreme, thought, there are plenty of people who possess some of the qualities to a certain degree – perhaps that is why we do not need many friends.

On a separate note, I saw another article on the sidebar: “10 questions to ask each other before you say “I do.” It is all about finances. I wonder if the biggest cause for disagreement between a couple is finance related.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/fiances-finances-questions-to-ask-each-other-before-you-say-quot-i-do-quot-282647/