1. Sarah Lawrence College $53,166
2. George Washington University $50,312
3. New York University $50,182
4. Georgetown University $49,689
5. Connecticut College $49,385
6. Bates College $49,350
7. Johns Hopkins University $49,278
8. Skidmore College $49,266
9. Scripps College $49,236
10. Middlebury College $49,210
http://consumerist.com/5069146/25-most-expensive-colleges-for-2008+2009
This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
On a technical note, each figure has an additional number (I guess it is a bullet number for the following entry) - for instance, Sarah Lawrence is $53,166, not $53,1662.
Wow, it is that expensive. x 4 years...it is outrageous. I wonder how parents can handle such an expenditure. I now feel that I shall not complain my tuition for Ph.D....
I wonder what makes it so expensive. Payment for famous professors? Operation costs? I would like to see the breakdown.
Post a Comment