This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems to be a very good idea that I sold my car........
I guess the best defense (next to leading a car-free life) would be to learn about cars so that you would not be taken advantage of by mechanics, but for an ordinary people what you can do would be limited. It is like healthcare. Because you do not have much knowledge, you tend to beleive what your doctor tells you, and pay for whatever treatment and medications which you are convinced necessary for you to get better......am I being too sarcastic?
To conclude, knowledge is power.
Post a Comment