This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sales Tax on Ebay & Craigslist?

"Time was when it was easy for citizens to avoid paying sales taxes on some purchases made online or out of state. Ebay and Craigslist wouldn't be as fun otherwise. But skirting hte law is getting more difficult. now 24 states, plus DC, are pricking shoppers' consciences with a special line on the tax return that requests a payment for sales taxes on any goods bought out of state, including those from online retailers - up from 20 states in 2008."

The Sales tax Taht Comes Back to Bite
by laura Saunders
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704211704575139833572294198.html

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and get the most recent information.
Also visit my homepage - cheap dr. dre pro headphones online

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice
in favor of new viewers.
Look into my page neucopia

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, it's really a fastidious for me to
go to see this web page, it contains valuable Information.
Feel free to surf my web site :: leadership speakers Gauteng

Anonymous said...

This paragraph gives clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that truly how
to do running a blog.
Also visit my web page web hosting delhi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about repayment
of student loans. Regards

Feel free to surf to my blog post: safco office furniture

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my friend who told me about this web site and at the moment this time
I am browsing this web site and reading very
informative posts here.

my web-site ... onhiddencam.info

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly great content on
our site. Keep up the good writing.

my web blog Free Porn Movies

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the best I've found out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

Here is my page ... Http://Hotgirlsexcam.Com/

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and
I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one
thing again and aid others like you aided me.

Also visit my web page: http://www.jnmassage.info

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely regarding the comparison of newest and earlier
technologies, it's remarkable article.

My webpage http://xxx-Fuck.net

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking
to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


Feel free to visit my site ... party porn

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Here is my weblog: sexygirlchat.net