This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Connecting the Universe - Information

Modern human life is a struggle of information. With billions of words, facts, ideas, and opinions floating around via humans, books, newspapers, magazines, blogs, radio, TV, Internet, etc...life can get pretty confusing. There is a huge market for people who can collect, interperet, and disseminate information in a timely and readable manner. In fact, that may be the most important skill in the future of science, business, and many other fields.

Once you've mastered that skill, there is the harder step. That step is tying everything together. Can everything in the world even be tied together? If so, how does one do that? I've never seen anyone do it, but I do think that it may be possible to condense the totality of the universe into a readable book...well, I'd at least be happy to pay to see that done.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Did you check out Ken Wilber's Theory of Everything book yet?

Being in tune. Harmony. I'm working on it, geez hold your horses. ;)