"...Among the more important of these conditions is the requirement that the individual member countries have similar economic structures, since the more similar were those economies, the less vulnerable would they be to being hit by asymmetric external shocks..."
"...Within the constraints of a currency union, the euro's Mediterranean countries can no longer resort to currency devaluation to restore competitiveness. Nor can they use interest rate policy to stimulate domestic demand. Instead, the rules of the currency union require them to endure deflation or to increase productivity as the only means of restoring their eroded competitiveness..."
http://www.aei.org/publications/pubID.26346/pub_detail.asp
This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.
You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment