This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dishwashing: Hand vs. Machine

"If you're truly dedicated to hand-washing the right way, you'll usually come out ahead of the average machine. But do you have that level of dedication? At the end of the day, there won't be much of an environmental difference between an ultra-efficient hand-washer and an ultra-efficient machine, as long as the machine is used wisely."

Is a Dishwasher a Green Machine?
by Brendan Koerner
http://www.slate.com/id/2189612/

1 comment:

chibi said...

I don’t like dishes piled up in a sink, but I learned that it is non-environmental. I will exercise the eco-friendly hand washing regiments from today. Thank you for the article!