This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sushi Ambassador

If I could pick anything in the world to be, one of my picks might be Sushi Ambassador (or Sashimi Ambassador, or Special Sushi Envoy). I'm not exactly sure what I'd do, but it would involve lots of eating sushi. The position will require good health insurance because I have the potential to get mercury poisoning. But I will risk my life for this important position...

1 comment:

chibi said...

I have been thinking about your proposition. By reading your Gouldenomics entry, it came clear to me what it was that I had wanted to ask you.

Before making a proposal to the Prime Minister, we have to consider a mission statement – other than eating a lot of sushi :) What do you want to achieve as Sushi Ambassador?