This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Out of the ten documents listed here (boy, we do love lists!), which one(s) do you think needs to be disclosed to the public?
I have never thought Japan is an open society, but at least for the point 8, the information is open to the public. Although, I think it is a waste of time/resources that "journalists" trying to record every minute of the head of state (and every person he/she meets). I do not think it needs to be kept secret, but I tbeleive there are more important things to cover in the world.
Post a Comment