This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a good blog :) He is funny (I like the picture of himself with a big brush and a Daliesque mustache at the right-hand corner of the page).
I read up to the course number 10 - will save the rest for later :) And I am already full! Flower nectar! You and chef Adria approach food in a similar way. I have to pass the rabbit but you and your brother can share my potion. And Oyster Leaf......we must try that, but I guess it won’t be on the menu when we finally get a table four years from now.......
Post a Comment