I wonder what other responsibilities most personal umbrella holders have and I wonder how much they get paid. I also wonder what type of umbrellas are used. Also, I wonder the history behind the job - who was the first personal umbrella holder?
"You know you've made it in Hollywood (or musicland) when you have a personal umbrella holder...I wonder how you find someone to be your personal umbrella holder. Or is it somebody already on your staff? Then how do you ask that person to be your personal umbrella holder? Hey, do you mind getting wet while holding my umbrella so I can stay dry?"
http://celebritystyle.about.com/b/2008/12/14/personal-umbrella-holders.htm
This blog is meant to capture the intersection of business, economics, politics, science, humanities, global culture, facts, figures, ideas, human nature, inventions, technology, health, food, sex...It is really an ode to life and the many things to think about and consider along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this website.
Feel free to surf to my webpage www.streetsmarttaxi.com
My web page - irving taxi
Нi there! I juѕt wanteԁ to ask if уou eѵer hаve any trouble wіth hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked аnԁ Ι endеd uρ losing а fеω months of hаrԁ woгk ԁue to no datа bаcκup.
Do you havе any sοlutіοns to prevent hаckers?
My sitе roofers norman
What's up to every one, as I am really keen of reading this web site'ѕ poѕt to bе
upԁated daіly. Ιt consiѕtѕ of gooԁ stuff.
my ωеb page :: roofers oklahoma city
Post a Comment